Have you heard about the new bluetooth sonicare toothbrush?
Philips is now offering its Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected toothbrush and accompanying mobile app. Its first power toothbrush for adults which connects via bluetooth.
This easy-to-use electric toothbrush is aimed at helping you adopt a better oral care routine and will improve your brushing technique. In fact, the toothbrush and app works out how you brush your teeth, your technique and then assists you to focus on difficult areas or those you frequently miss. It also stops you from using too much pressure when brushing and prevents you from scrubbing your gums.
With its smart built in sensor technology, this bluetooth toothbrush will track your brushing technique in real time and send the information it collects to the free mobile app. With the information collected the app builds a personalized map of your mouth in 3D. With the map of your mouth, the app identifies places you have missed and guides you to them. The feedback will help you effectively reach more surfaces, every time time you brush your teeth. After each cleaning routine, the app will also highlight any areas you should go back to.
- Sensors in the toothbrush locate both facial and lingual brushing. This shows users where they are not brushing enough and improves coverage.
- The bult-in sensors alert users to reduce scrubbing which improves their technique.
- Pressure sensors tell users when and where to reduce pressure, helping to protect their gums.
- A smart timer tells users when they have reached the recommended brushing routine which is two minutes.
- A brush pacer prompts users when they should move to another part of their mouth.
Why not watch the video and see how the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected with app can help you maintain a great clean in between checkups – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOkVd8GuAlk.