Many of our patients ask me, “How can I straighten my teeth and close up those unsightly gaps without traditional braces?”. “Being at work and in front of people all day, I don’t want to have that metal mouth look that you get with traditional braces. It isn’t that nice to look at and it goes on for months like that.”
The answer is easy! Invisalign clear aligners® are usually the best alternative! Whether you have had traditional braces in the past and need to “tweak or adjust” your smile or you have always wanted to close a gap or simply want to have a straighter smile; Invisalign clear aligners are usually the most aesthetic choice!
Invisalign braces are clear fabricated mouthpiece which are custom made for you, aligning your teeth to their correct positions. Being translucent, most people won’t even notice you are wearing them.
Always feel free to ask us here at our Lakewood dental office about Invisalign clear aligners, an alternative solution to traditional braces.
- Straightens teeth in the same or less time as traditional braces (a great solution with crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth and overbite).
- Clear aligners that are subtle and hardly noticeable.
- Much more comfortable than metal braces.
- You can take your aligners out whenever you need to eat, to drink or for taking special photos.
- Custom made to fit your teeth.
Learn more about Invisalign clear aligners
See more details in this video below and our previous article about clear aligners & creating that perfect smile.
Source: Align Technology – The Company Behind the Smile – See how Align Technology leverages the power of digital technology to create great smiles.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.